Employment- Now Hiring! Competitive Salaries and Bonuses!
Teacher substitutes – APPLY NOW!
- $150 per day, with $100 bonus for every 10 consecutive days worked
- Rate for Highly-Qualified Long-Term Building Sub: $200 per day (Must have Bachelor’s Degree). Teaching,
lesson planning, and teacher collaboration required.
- 60 college credit hours required
- Apply NOW at: https://www.edustaff.org/requirements/
Permanent teaching positions are available! Highly competitive salaries!
- Benefits include:
- Extremely low cost healthcare employee contribution
- $7,000 signing bonus & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Bring a friend and earn a $500 per person referral bonus (open to new and
- Career growth opportunities
- Areas needed:
- Special education teachers
- Elementary & secondary teachers
- Early childhood teachers
- Physical education, music, art, and STEAM
Non-instructional positions are available! Permanent & substitutes needed
- Paraprofessionals – Special education
- Paraprofessionals – GSRP (early childhood)
- Paraprofessionals – General education
- Receptionists & Secretarial positions
- Lunch aides (via EDUStaff, https://www.edustaff.org/requirements/)
- Playground aides
- Custodial positions: Enviro-Clean Job Posting)
- Bus drivers: http://www.auxilioservices.com/career/ or apply in person at 13390 Capital Street, Oak Park. You can call 313-539-8650 for an appointment to fill out an application, best times are from 9:30am-1pm.
Hamtramck Public Schools proudly partners with the Michigan Department of Education and recognizes the contributions of all educators including those formerly certified. If you are interested in serving HPS and were previously certified, and are looking to reduce the barrier to work place opportunities, please email: CNorman@Hamtramckschools.org